Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Haute Dog Howl'oween Parade 2010: The Floats! Part 4

The final chapter of this journey and I save the best for last: The FLOATS! These are the real hardcore Halloweenies and dog owners. Let's get to it!

Ha ha, dogs in wigs.

This dog actually howled on cue! It was so awesome!

I am not really sure what is going on here, but it looks like it took a lot of work. The dog is in a swing!

AArrrGGHHhhhh!

I wish poodles really were firemen...

This was so cool! I wonder if the kid pulling it made the tank.

Historically accurate float.

I hate Farmville. That's why I am posting this. Don't bring dogs into Farmville.

This one was crazy! They had like 10 people, and choreography to the song Monster Mash.

I think I screamed when I saw this. Garbage pugs!!!!!!!!!! ahasdkjsddiaskdjsadlskdal
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment