Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Haute Dog Howl'oween Parade 2010: The Dogs Part I

First things first, Yes, I am posting Halloween photos in the middle of December. Okay, I know, and I haven't been posting much lately. So now that we have that out in the open, let us get to what we can consider my Christmas gift to you... DOGS IN COSTUME! Part one of a four part series of photos from the Haute Dog Howl'oween Parade from this past Halloween. It is an annual parade held in Long Beach, CA with a costume contest including dogs, children, and group categories.
I think it goes without saying that this was one of the best days of my life.

Let the parade begin...
The classic "chick magnet" costume is 1,000,000 times more awesome when it is on a dog!

Driving Miss Daisy!

Rawker dog! And he was a HUGE dog. Totally metal.

Hahaha, I love these human-body-on-front-paws costumes!

Ms. Pac-Man with dog grapes!!! I love the family costumes! At some point the grapes went on a run and had to get chased down by Pinky! Earned a top 10 spot in the contest.

Hmmm, some kind of gothic queen of hearts? Precious pup inside, whatever it is.

Yellow submarine doggy!!! Everybody is so into it!

Hello Kitty and Snow White ladies with their matching purse pups.

This was one of my favorites of the day! A whole family of lawn gnomes including two kids and a pup all in beards! Everybody looks awesome. I think they placed in the top 10 in the official contest.

So clever.

The Party Twins are here! So fabulous. Extra points for dogs in sunglasses.

Antoine Dogson.

No comments:

Post a Comment