Friday, December 17, 2010

Haute Dog Howl'oween Parade 2010: More Dogs Part 2

Without further ado, I present to you part 2 of 4 of my photos from the Haute Dog Howl'oween Parade!

Shark doxie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so so epic! Double dragon, double husky! It doesn't get anymore badass.

Bumbledogs are my favorite! More on these in a later post ;-)

HOW HANDSOME IS THIS MAIL DOG????? OH MY DOG!

How elaborate and fancy!

This little lady pushed her own cart! Double points for tricks!

Ghostbusters?!? Now I have seen everything.

Frenchies! Frencheerleaders! Look at those little squoogey faces!

Followed by a ship's worth of English Bulldog pirates?!?!?! Pinch me, I am dreaming.

More tricks! This lady had the crowd roaring!

A herd of little champer gampers.

Saved the best for last.

No comments:

Post a Comment