Monday, December 20, 2010

Haute Dog Howl'oween Parade 2010: Bumbledogs, Hotdogs and Lobsterdogs Part 3

The three best dog costume ideas ever. EVER.

3 awesome examples of hotdogs (sort of, I think the one on the right is a taco...) ! Corgis, Doxies, and Basset Hounds obviously make the best hotdogs.

If there's anything I love more than dogs, it's things with bees on them. Naturally, Bumbledogs are a perfect hybridization of my interest.

More bumble dogs! Very popular this year, and I am not complaining.


One more hotdog (top 10 contest list: shih tzu with mom and pop condiments, hello!) and then the best lobsterdog of the day! How cute is the doxielob?


I want to get this framed. GET OUT OF HERE! Lobster dog, in a group, human baby lobster in a pot, plus bonus hotdoxie trailing behind. And they won "Best Group" in the Haute Dog contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment