Friday, February 11, 2011

DOGSPOTTING: Jamie the Magnificent


I am so sorry it has been so long! I really am! And to prove to you that my love is true, I am back with one of the most majestic dogs ever spotted by this dogspotter. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you... JAMIE. Look at him, REALLY look at him. Have you ever seen a more perfect poodle? And he does tricks! Spotted outside a grocery store in Del Mar, CA with his owner, he sat, stood, and tried to give me big hug and almost knocked me over (almost as tall as me on his hind legs). I learned a trick of my own too! I learned the proper way to introduce yourself to a new dog-friend-- the key is to let them smell your hand, then you slide your hand under the chin and start scratchin' those ears. I could have exchanged scratches with Jamie for hours, I mean, who WOULDN'T?!? Super soft, poofy hair and a show-winning personality. I think it is obvious that we just found Mr. February for the Beautiful-Fucking-Dogs 2012 Calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment