Thursday, July 1, 2010

DOGSPOTTING: One of the best double dogs I have ever seen

I can't possibly be the only one who yells "DOUBLE DOG!" every time they see a dog duo walking down the street, right? I mean, you see solo dogs on walks all the time, big deal. But two BFF pets on a stroll! Brother & sister pups! Betrothed lovers! Canine companions just warm my heart. The two above are a great example of two dogs that you can just tell enjoy a life together. And they are a great pair! One a little smaller, friendlier eyes, and the other the tough guy, ears back. I like imagining these dogs hangingout at home while their owners are at work; having lunch, watching tv, playing with toys. That is the life! The only thing better than a dog is two dogs. Don't even get me started on triple dogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment