Thursday, July 8, 2010

DOGSPOTTING: Buggy

There is just something so intriguing about French Bulldogs. For the longest time I thought they were sort of weird looking, and noisy, but in the past few months they have made the crossover to being totally adorable. Maybe it's a so ugly it's cute thing, or like how exotic women are automatically more attractive than traditional looking women. Either way, the little fella' above captured my heart. Such a sweet, genuine, squishy face. Aaah! I am just melting looking at the picture! Actually, I met another Frenchie this weekend (forgot my camera! ugghh) named Peggie who was just ready to cuddle up next to me. They're winning me over, one snort at a time. I am still on team fluffy guys, but I would not mind being friends with this dog.

1 comment:

  1. French bulldogs are my absolute favorite. They seem to have so much personality. Someday when I grow up I'm going to get one and love it all over the place!

    ReplyDelete