Monday, June 28, 2010

DOGSPOTTING: ROLL OVER, BI-TOVEN!

The find of a life time! Two HUGE St. Bernard's just livin' it up on their porch. I saw these two guys on my way to Silverlake Jubilee for an all-day DOGSPOTTING mission. On my way in they were up and wandering around their yard, but I couldn't get them in the same shot. I spent most of the day talking about how incredible they were and came up with the name "Bi-toven" to describe the phenomenon (not that I am likely to stumble across two more colossal canines such as these). As luck would have it, I caught them at nap-time on my way out. As a 100 lb. girl, I really wish I could have gotten a picture in between these two, but a fence and the fact that it would be even weirder than taking pictures of dogs, stopped me that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment