Monday, July 12, 2010

DOGSPOTTING: Arthur the Doxie-Extraordinaire

I would like to introduce you all to Arthur, a serious little sweetheart Long-Haired Dachshund. You will be hard pressed to find a more delightful doxie (puppies excluded, doxie pups are unreal). Arthur was 1) ready and set for a belly rub 2) lived up to the hype with a seriously soft coat. I love that amber-reddish-brown color that many doxies have. It's so warm and comforting, like a cinnamon roll, BUT IT IS ALSO A DOG (x2 win). Oh man, and that face! Dachshunds don't have to speak English, that face just screams "Love me! Please! I am so sweet and cute! and will be your best friend ever! woof!" Dachshund is still my favorite dog breed, but if by some miracle I become a dog owner, I will probably get a non-shedding breed. WEEENNIEEEEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment