Wednesday, October 27, 2010

DOGSPOTTING: YES WE CANINE


Like many Southern California residents, I am indifferent to the Chihuahua thanks to the overpopulation of the breed here. I read somewhere that they are not only the #1 breed in California, but also make up 30% of dogs in some shelters! These little fellas are EVERYWHERE and they start to lose their appeal after you see a hundred. But as I walked into my local 7-Eleven, this little dude caught my eye. Leashed up and waiting for his owner, this pint-sized pup gave the come-hither-(pet me)-look. I love the coloring and those over-sized ears. I think his stature is what makes him so cute; confident yet approachable. An ambassador Chihuahua, representing for his breed, giving speeches outside corner markets, and licking babies faces. Vote for Chihuahua 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment